top of page

House Watch Request

Residents of the Lyon County Area who meet the below criteria can request a House Watch.

  •  If you plan to be away from your home for a period of time, not to exceed 30 days.

  •  If there are other extenuating circumstances where additional patrol is desired.

To Request fill out the form below and submit it to your local substation or contact the LCSO Dispatch at (775) 463-6620 to request a house watch. 


The Lyon County Sheriff's Patrol is happy to make periodic checks on your property but cannot be responsible for animals left there, we also cannot guarantee that your home will not burglarized or vandalized while you are away. Please remember that patrolmen may think "anyone" on your property is an intruder and act accordingly. 

bottom of page